Target Conference & Meeting
Zain provides thought provoking, interactive and highly engaging public speaking solutions from some of the popular requests or customize one for your specific engagement.
Organizations have the requisite knowledge, talent, skill and abilities to identify and remedy their own performance challenges
Popular Speaking Topics
- – Cultivate your Leader: Three steps to improved leadership
- – 80-10-10: Develop the Culture of Engagement
- – Negotiate to Yes: Creating win-win Scenarios
- – Double your Sales: Heart and Soul
- – It’s all about Relationship: Steps to become Trusted Advisor
- – Guaranteed Sale: Three steps for Increased Revenue
- – Demonstrating Versatility: The art of Communications
- – Exceeding Customer Expectations
- – Simplifying Technology for Business
Zain Ali Profile
- – Leveraging his background as an engineer, Zain has served in leadership roles with various companies as a COO, CIO, VP Consulting and Sales Director.
- – Zain has founded two companies Sunbonn (2009) and Azvantage (2015)
- – Zain is a Professor at University of Texas Dallas and delivers lectures at SMU and UNT on a regular basis as guest lecturer
- – Zain is certified Executive Coach with regular local and international coaching/training engagements
- – Working as part of the team setup by CEO of global Oil and Gas company defined the global strategy for operational efficiency
- – Led the Oracle delivery for corporate and several of the divisions of one of the largest conglomerate ($22B in Revenue)
- – Worked with the team to conduct workshops for contact lens manufacturer to define Direct Go to Market strategy for consumers
- – Turned around the global project delivery of B2C offering of eye care products with the largest retailer in the world
- – Led the strategy which has led to a fully integration solution for professors with over 200K users saving several Million $ a year in operational costs
- – Working with the largest Bank in Middle East to stabilize and expand the B2B offerings to large clients in Middle East
- – Companies: Bombardier, Accenture, Nortel Networks, Wipro, The Hackett Group, NCH, Haggar, Sunbonn, Azvantage
- – Selective Clients: AT&T, Emerson, Schlumberger, Global 360, Mack Trucks, Renault VI, Essilor, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Capital One, Brightstar, Pacific Blue Cross, Alhali Bank, Raytheon, Exxon Mobile, etc.
- – United States, Dubai (UAE), Saudi Arabia, India, Mexico, United Kingdom, Canada, Czech Republic, Pakistan, Germany, France and Brazil.
- – BS Electrical Engineering, Wichita State University, 89
- – MS Industrial Engineering, Wichita State University, 92