Improving Personal Effectiveness with Versatility Concepts Guide and Self-Perception Questionnaires
Self-profiling for a convenient and inexpensive introduction to interpersonal effectiveness concepts.
- Introduces SOCIAL STYLE and Versatility concepts.
- The only tool of its kind to measure both a person’s behavioral style and his or her Versatility.
- Convenient and inexpensive.
- Immediate results.
- Choice of paper-based or online questionnaires.
- Perfect for front-line employees
and first-time users.
The Universal SOCIAL STYLE Concepts Guide and Self-Perception Questionnaires offer a quick and easy introduction to interpersonal effectiveness at work. They help build self-awareness of behavior and an understanding of the importance of improving workplace relationships to increase productivity.
The SOCIAL STYLE Questionnaire assesses how individuals see themselves as communicating and interacting with others at work. The Versatility Questionnaire is independent of SOCIAL STYLE and assesses how individuals relate to others in ways that are important for working effectively with others, regardless of their SOCIAL STYLE.