Check Point Competencies:
Communicates Effectively, Instills Trust, Adjusts to Circumstances, Builds Personal Relationships, Achieves Results.
- Increase skill and confidence in dealing with one’s boss, peers and direct-reports
- Learn “how-to’s” and “lessons-learned” from a panel of experts
- Understand the six sources of power & influence available to all leaders
- Take inventory of my power-base profile
- Know when to use each source of power & influence
- Create an action plan to increase my ability to ‘manage-up’.